In the laboratory ERICo we offer wide range different services for the pharmaceutical industry:
- testing various pharmaceutical preparations on the content of active substances and impurities,
- chemical analysis of herbal drugs,
- analysis of dietary supplements,
- development and validation of new analytical methods,
- cleaning process validation of pharmaceutical equipment.
We offer testing on the following parameters:
- vitamins, pigments, antioxidants,
- some antibiotics and pharmaceutical active substances,
- amino acids,
- macro elements and micro elements, trace elements, metallic forms,
- elemental components, calorific value,
- proteins and fats,
- organic (PAHs, PCBs, BTEX…) and inorganic compounds etc.
All of these services are carried out on the highest professional level in accordance with GMP demands.
Our laboratory is equipped with various techniques:
- HPLC, including LC-MS/MS,
- ion chromatography (IC),
- atomic spectroscopy (FAAS, ETAAS, AFS)
- gas chromatography (GC-MS/ECD, GC-FID, GC-FPD) with different sampling systems (HS, SPME, …)
- spectrophotometers and equipment for sample preparation: homogenizers, dryers, mills, centrifuges, clean-up, evaporation and different extraction units.
Professional competence of personnel is proven by accreditation according to ISO/IEC 17025 standard and GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice).
Milojka Bedek: firstname.lastname@example.org