Monitoring the quality of standing water and running water (lakes, ponds, reservoirs, streams, rivers)
In standing waters:
- the quality status of standing water is monitored,
- physical-chemical and biological analysis of water and sediments is performed,
- nitrogen, phosphorus and other elements are measured,
- phyto and zooplankton analysis are carried out,
- estimations of the quality of standing waters are carried out.
Contact person: Rudi Ramšak, B.Sc.
Telephone: +368(0)3 898-19-83
In running waters:
- the status of surface running waters is determined,
- physical-chemical analysis of water and sediments to determine the chemical state of running water are performed,
- the investigation of biological quality elements to determine the ecological status of running waters is carried out.
Alenka Rošer Drev, B.Sc.
Telephone: +386(0)3 898-19-84